Thursday, June 27, 2013

The real truth about the Enhanced Ruthlessness astral

(Posted by GandalfGrey)








Well, this astral has caused alot of controversy, so I would like to clear up alot of things about it. It is actually a useful astral, contrary to popular belief. Before I get into explaining this to much though, let me first say congrats and sorry to COSMOS for reaching level 70 on accident!

Now, about this astral. I will give a very simplified explanation, and try to stick with even numbers to make understanding this as easy as possible. So for the sake of using even numbers, lets say that you hit with anywhere from 80-120% of your normal hit (the actual range is 90-110%). So, with a ruthlessness astral that expands floating damage by, lets say 10%, now you hit with damage values from 72% (10% of your minimum damage, 80%), all the way up to 132%, because your previous maximum was 120%, and 10% of 120 is 12, so we increase that maximum damage by 12%, brining the total damage range now, from 72%-132%! I hope that this made sense to everybody. If it didn't, please comment and I will clarify! Hope you enjoyed this post.

-Gandalf

No comments:

Post a Comment