Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Soul Crystal Exchange!

(Posted by Eliatan of the DolyGames Team)

We got another Soul Engraving Bonus and Soul Crystal Exchange very soon, so I decided against doing another auto-clicker-fest video this time.

This time I had a bit over 70,000 soul crystals and exchanged all of them for whips. Though I think it's tempting to level up runes with this exchange, I'd recommend focusing on mount stats before dabbling in non-BR-increasing items until your mount is really capped out on whips. Also, as of now, there's no event for runestone use, but we get an unlimited mount training event almost every month, which returns gems and more soul crystals!


How'd you guys make out this event? I think most haven't collected nearly as much as last time :\

No comments:

Post a Comment